By Unknown | 0 comment

SCRIPT FOR HACKING FACEBOOK PAGES

Today i programmed a script that takes a page ID and add a specific text into its category .
The script was tested and worked successfully , Soon after i reported it to Facebook security team , however it might not consider under Facebook bounty program as it affects my account only , the added text may appears after a time for all Facebook users .

The script i made takes a page id , replacing or adding my custom text to its category , in this case i can include any text i want , the video down shows me adding my website "http://anilvishwakarmaofficial.blogspot.com/" as a category value ,I tested the script on several pages because for now it only appears for my account ID : a




In the video you can see that the official real madrid fan page did not edited , because the source category ID was wrong .

This Script Is Private , Sorry For Not Sharing It Because Of Privacy Issue .

0 comment: